Friday, July 22, 2016

mencari pekerjaan

Assalammualaikum. alhamdulillah. SEBULAN sudah nisa tak buat apa apa. baru retired from study.
anyone yang nak hire pekerja ?

 inshaAllah, i am a good employee, where i can work in a team and individually. i have my strength to work under pressure, i can control my emotion well as i have experience in (Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya- we consult people) . Besides, joining activities in university made me an independent girl living apart with family. Alhamdulillah. i survive five years in Johor. Throughout my study, i had experiencing two different culture in Indonesia and Thailand as i joining the delegetion for Johor-Riau team and also summer school exchange programe in Prince Songkla University. experiencing different culture made me realise, it is not hard to mix in, it just how we handling ourselves with the community. 

aish. afther this lah nisa sambung promote myself. i have my house chores to settle down lagi. assalammualaikum.


No comments:

Post a Comment